Treat your eyes to stunning masterpieces from Caravaggio, Raphael, Bernini, Lippi, and more!
- Avoid the long lines outside the Palazzo Barberini thanks to these skip-the-line tickets
- The 17th-century palace is home to some of Italy’s most prized works of art
- These include Raphael's portrait La Fornarina, Caravaggio's Judith Beheading Holofernes, Filippo Lippi’s The Annunciation and a Hans Holbein portrait of Henry VIII
- Explore the palazzo at your own pace and see its swirling frescoes designed by Pietro da Cortona
- Note: From October 1, Galleria Corsini has been closed for renovation
- Discounted Tickets: Ages 0-17yrs and EU students aged 18-25yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- This ticket cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled